Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Goodbye, 2014. Hello, 2015!

Writer's block. That's precisely what I struggle with now. I have been contemplating since this morning on what to write today. My mind seems to be on holiday mode as I can't come up with any idea for my last post for the year. And I thought ideas would just start to pour in when I start. I guess wrong.

Just when I thought initially that this year is going to be "my year". Everything was going too well accordingly at first: great opportunies, wonderful experiences, and amazing people. But, as they say, we have to expect the unexpected. We can not be ecstatic all the time. We need to experience struggles and get over it. We have to stumble and stand up. Ergo, I faced problems after problems. Challenges seemed to be endless. My self esteem worsen, my emotions were all jumbled up that I almost gave up. I lost people along the way, as well as good opportunities and equally great experiences.

2014 indeed has been one hell of a roller-coaster ride for me. I had a lot of realizations as I go through the bumpy roads of my life. Now, as we all bid farewell to this unpredictable year, I would like to express my sincerest gratitude to those people who helped me survive this year. To my dearest and real friends who are and still patiently listen to my constant whines on how life suck big time, thank you!! I know I still have a big lump in my throat now, yet, I am confident that I will surpass all these challenges because God is good and He won't let me suffer for a long time.

I know... It's going to be a great year. I can hear the noises outside signalling that another year is about to unfold. Another page of our lives is about to start. Goodbye 2014 memories!! Welcome 2015!!!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

I know where u are and what connection you're using!

Sign by Dealighted - Black Friday Coupons

ScrollFx

RetroNix Clock