Saturday, December 31, 2016

Page 366 of 2016

I can still clearly recall how busy I was during this time of the year last year. I can also remember how I stopped in the middle of the busy night just to use my creative juices into action, that is, to make a new blog. And here I am again, amidst my very "productive" day, trying to think of how my 2016 has been.

Like the previous years, it has been one heck of a roller coaster ride. As expected, this year turned out to be a year full of surprises. I faced lots of challenges, in all aspects: career, family, friends, money, and love. I met people who changed my perception in life. I came across different situations that made me who I am now. This year has been a mixture of sorrow, happiness, disappointments, excitement, realization and hope. That hope that once I close this last page of the chapter of my life, the new chapter will be way better that what it has been.

Seven more minutes before the start of 2017. I hear the noise signaling that this year is really about to end. As I close the last page of this chapter, I want to thank everyone who has been part of this meaningful year.

May we all have a fruitful and blessed 2017!🎉🎉🎉

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

I know where u are and what connection you're using!

Sign by Dealighted - Black Friday Coupons

ScrollFx

RetroNix Clock