Sunday, March 15, 2009

almost done

After a month and a half of commuting to and from the office...after all the hassle of finding engine parts...after starving myself to death and after depriving myself in buying stuff I crave for...finally, Migs and I were finally done paying for our new engine- a fuel injected something(Please pardon my little knowledge on car parts).

I believe I did mention that our car just stopped from working. We were so lucky that it didn't happen in the muddle of the highway with cops roaming around that we have to pay big bucks. I realized how convenient it really is having your own car...you don't have to squeeze in the mass of perspiring bodies(just imagine how you smell by the time to get home) while riding a jeepney, you need not wait forever for a tryke when your shift starts in the wee hours of the morning, and ofcourse, having the pleasure of taking shortcuts to avoid that effing traffic.

Well, just a few more car parts, and ofcourse installing the new car engine, then I'm a happy camper!

simply mhei

No comments:

I know where u are and what connection you're using!

Sign by Dealighted - Black Friday Coupons

ScrollFx

RetroNix Clock