Tuesday, April 28, 2009

beach bum

I really just LOVE the beach!!!

Although it has been raining these past few days (on a summer time mind you), It still feels so good to be on the beach. Just seeing the clear bluish green water makes me feel relaxed... the hot climate yet cool wind that gently brushes your cheeks... foot prints in the fine sand.... the perfect sky that looks like a painting... having a good tan... and ofcourse those gorgeous boys in their tight trunks showing their to-dye-for muscles... SO WHERE ELSE WOULD YOU RATHER BE THAN STAY ON THE BEACH FOREVER, RIGHT?

Call me desperate, call me pathetic, or brand me ugly names, I DON'T CARE. But I'll definitely make the most of my summer and join every person I know who has plans on going to a summer spree. This is actually just the second time for this month and I was the UNINVITED guest again, hahaha!! I had to literally forced Migs again to tag me along to his team's outing in laiya, San Juan, Batangas. I used my talent (which is acting, ahem!) to make my hubby agree. Well, to tell you quite frankly, we haven't had our honeymoon yet because I was already preggy when we tied the knots. And that was more than four years ago. We seldom go out of town, that makes us both feel that it's about time we join our friends and enjoy while we still can. So in short, he brought me with him. Ofcourse I won!!

The drive all the way to our destination was supposed to be for just approximately three to four hours, and guess what?? It took us 6 hours. We got a little lost wherein we passed a somehow spooky area, with all those trees without lights that no one was passing except for us. But it was fun and we just charged it to experience. The place really isn't that big but the beach is so nice that you'd forget how crowded the place was.

We had a fantastic time, food was great, his team mates were so warm that I didn't feel an ounce of timidness. We had an hour boat ride and they did snorkeling. I would want to but I guess I am not that brave to test the deep blue sea since I don't swim. Atleast I had my pictures taken in the middle of nowhere. I wanted to stay there but I have to go back to reality and head home for I have shift the following day. I wasn't able to go hunk-searching, but it was such a great stay that I have to thank my hubby's team mates and his boss-Losh who have been so accommodating.

And best of all, I had my tan. ☺


simply mhei

1 comment:

Ayen said...

Sama ka saken sa Bora next month? Medyo tagulan na nga lang. Di ko kasama si Nico, my last hurrah as single. hek hek hek!

I know where u are and what connection you're using!

Sign by Dealighted - Black Friday Coupons

ScrollFx

RetroNix Clock