Friday, April 10, 2009

summer time!

It's summer time once again!!

Everyone wants to hit the beach and have tan, ladies are on a strict diet and excited looking for the skimpiest swimsuits, lots of people are scouting for the best beaches around... We all want to lounge near the sea and have fun.

Had just one trip to the beach early this month. I admit, I just literally forced my hubby and his former team mates to include me on their team building but it was worth strangling their necks because I really had a fantastic time. At least I had my tan and I can already say that I went somewhere this summer, hahaha!

The place isn't as neat as those white sand beaches that will cost you a fortune if you stay overnight, and it's just regular sand, typical to those gravel and sand that we would normally buy to build a house, hahaha! It's somewhere in Ternate, Cavite, forgive me for forgetting the name of the resort, it's ranch something resort. The place has a pool with slides, with hall, videoke, and you can have bonfire at night. The rooms are just fine, and best of all, the accommodation rates are within your budget. You can cook, sing all day-all night, talk dirt and yell at each other for all they care. You can snuggle with your partner under the cool palm trees, you can climb the trees like monkeys and get coconot, you can do what you want to do!

If you are just after hitting the beach and having fun with limited funds, then this place will really do. I bet it will even be better if they will develop the place. Not as glamorous as Amanpulo or Boracay, but at least you need not worry about plane tickets and going home with no money at all. 2-3 hours drive from Manila and you're there. And if you are with someone you enjoy being with, does place matters???


simply mhei

No comments:

I know where u are and what connection you're using!

Sign by Dealighted - Black Friday Coupons

ScrollFx

RetroNix Clock