Saturday, May 10, 2014

Some Weekend Random Thoughts

I just realized, today is one of the rare occasions that I am home. Well, I guess not for too long since the summer heat makes me go ballistic when I am inside my sauna-inspired room.

From the time I started being "available", I am always out on weekends or holidays or when I am not required to go to work. You can say that trying to be occupied and going out keep me happy and sane. I divert my mind to forget my catastrophic past, accept the present, and look forward to a better future.

Yes, I may go out a lot, I have tattoos, I smoke, I drink occasionally, I buy unnecessary stuff for myself, and I enjoy things that normal single and responsible moms don't, but this should not be the basis of being irresponsible, right? I just hate it when people judge you by your appearance and how you mingle with them. I am definitely a responsible individual and I just live life to its fullest while I can. I try my best not to dwell on how messed up my love life is. I definitely have not gone wild, contrary to what others perceive me. Doing crazy stuff is part of enjoying.

Well, I hope people of the opposite sex will start to think of how deep I really am in spite of my personal appearance. I wish I can be someone's inspiration too in the future. Or someone's partner for keeps. And there I go again, being back to my usual hopeless romantic me..

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

I know where u are and what connection you're using!

Sign by Dealighted - Black Friday Coupons

ScrollFx

RetroNix Clock