Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Another Day in the life of a Trainer

I woke up a bit earlier today to prepare for my new class which will start this afternoon. I will get to see new faces once again, and will handle these people for a month or so in training. For our first day, I will conduct New Hire Orientation. That means more of policies and a bit of getting-to-know-one-another stage.
This is my nth class for I have been part of the Training Department for four years now, and counting. Yet, I still get excited whenever I have a new class or "wave" as we fondly call our classes. Aside from excitement, I also feel somewhat scared for performance of these agents depend on what they will learn from training, from me. That is why as a trainer, I conduct root cause analysis on every wave I handle. This is to identify what are the areas I need to focus on and ensure that I produce caliber agents.. Agents that I can be proud of for hitting or exceeding the goals.

So let me start my day. Bring it on!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

I know where u are and what connection you're using!

Sign by Dealighted - Black Friday Coupons

ScrollFx

RetroNix Clock