Saturday, March 29, 2014

Longing..

Singing, as they say, is a way of expressing your thoughts. It can either clear your mind or break your heart. You enjoy the rhythm of the music as well as the context of the songs. As I listen to the lyrics of the songs here being sang by my colleagues, and as I try to understand the meaning of the countless songs I tried to sing earlier, it makes me realize how I miss having someone special in my life. I can't help but start to long for someone who will make my life complete again.. Someone who will pick up the pieces of the puzzle together. Do not get me wrong. I love my son to the moon and back. I guess you will agree with me that it's different to have someone special whom you can talk to about anything and everything under the sun. Someone you can be with everyday, from the moment you open your eyes in the morning to the time you close your eyes at night. Someone who will always be there for you no matter what and someone whom you call yours. Sure, dating a lot of guys somehow fulfill those empty spaces. It can definite boost your confidence if male species are interested with you. However, being interested and being loved are two different things. The former can be temporary, while the latter can last for a long time.

As I belt the high notes of one of my favorite songs, I came to conclusion that this feeling of emptiness will be gone and will be replaced with contentment in time, when I least expect it...

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

I know where u are and what connection you're using!

Sign by Dealighted - Black Friday Coupons

ScrollFx

RetroNix Clock