Sunday, March 23, 2014

Monday Again!!!

Rest days are over in a few hours.  As the next day unfolds, I’ll be busy again preparing for my new class.  It means that my body clock will be messed up again.  I will be in the afternoon shift for the next two weeks, then, will be on the AM shift for a month, and will be back on the graveyard shift after.  Sounds fun?  Don’t get me wrong. I love what I am doing.  I love my job.  Being a universal trainer for one of the most stable companies in the Philippines is such a rewarding experience.  

I know you are wondering what a Universal Trainer does.  In the “Call Center” world, the trainer teaches different culture (American, British, Australian, et. al), discusses communications refresher courses, and introduces product specifics, processes, and soft skills that CSRs (Customer Service Representatives) need to acquire.   Despite the so-called pressure of producing top-caliber CSRs from a bunch of timid individuals and mostly neophytes in this industry, it feels fulfilling to witness how these people struggle at first and improve after weeks of rigorous training.  As a trainer, I make sure that training is fun and educational. 

Training people has become m passion.  Who knows, I might be successful ten years from now and even have my own training school by then. J
simply mhei

No comments:

I know where u are and what connection you're using!

Sign by Dealighted - Black Friday Coupons

ScrollFx

RetroNix Clock