Monday, October 6, 2008

havaianas


How I love the feeling of just wearing flip flops!!! When i started working as a customer service representative years back, I was really forced to wear those high-heeled stiletto killer shoes and business attires and it sucks!! It was such a pain(literally) walking in Makati having to commute then. Thanks to havaianas and crocs, now my feet are comfy...I still have to wear business clothes with my current employer, but if you can get away with it, and the boss is not around, then flip flop is good to go. Mind you, have a dozen of those, depends on my mood. If you want to go malling or you have this desire to hit the beach, flip flops will be on top of my list.

No comments:

I know where u are and what connection you're using!

Sign by Dealighted - Black Friday Coupons

ScrollFx

RetroNix Clock