Wednesday, October 8, 2008

insomniac

*sigh* It really is indeed hard if you have to change your routine all of a sudden, say for example your shift. Since I work for a customer service company, schedule really varies...I just came back from my off, so I feel like I just wanna go back to bed and sleep. I went to the office @ 8pm, and shift ends by 5am, now, it's 6pm the day after, getting ready to go to work,and I CAN'T SLEEP!!! What can you say...I've been awake for more than 24 hours now!!You know how your body clock changes??It sucks!Well, that's the price I have to pay to earn money. I'm not really complaining, it's just that i just want to be able to doze off right away. Just think of forcing yourself to take a nap, shutting your eyes close forever and still can't do so. And i dont want NOT to go to work...my boss will kill me...wanna take valium or something or i better stop drinking coffee, what do you think???I'm insane, am i??

No comments:

I know where u are and what connection you're using!

Sign by Dealighted - Black Friday Coupons

ScrollFx

RetroNix Clock