Thursday, October 16, 2008

my ever so boring week

I have been very busy again this past week that i didn't have time to write anything on my blog sites. I probably had an hour per day to spare, but i have been sooooooo tired that my muse won't work, I couldn't come up with any idea, not even to compose a single sentence!! Plus add the fact that my week wasn't so exciting to brag about. You know how hard it is being a mom and a wife, and working on shifting schedule, i bet, you wouldn't want to be in my shoes.

The most exciting part of my week is being able to at least rest a little while working. Since I am a coach in a call center(let us just NOT say where), and there is no transition(that's what we call the process when agents graduated from training and they will already hit the production floor), we are required to go on phone time(which really sucks if I may add),. Thanks to my BOSS, he's assigning us to only be on the phones for half the shift, then we do floor walk to assist the agents with their questions and take sup calls if there's any(mind you, there's a lot).

Well, I can't complain since that's part of my job. You wouldn't believe me but i LOVE my work, although there are really times that you would want to just give up, try to work somewhere else and earn more....I just don't like the idea of starting all over again, try your ass out to earn a name, and being able to stay this long(4 years with the company and still counting...) And to think that if you stay with the company for at least 5 years, you can file for an early retirement, that will give you 50% of your monthly pay times the number of years...that's money!!!and if you stay longer, benefit will be even more, so why complain??
So going back to my not too exciting week, so if there are no questions, i just take the time to do admin works for my boss, sometimes just smoke...oopppsss....hope my boss won't see this.

You might think that I'm the type of person that just go straight home from work, then, think again. As much as I would like to go out, let us just say that budget won't allow me...so if ever i go out, i make it sure that i can still go home and with extra money in my wallet.

I really hope i'll have a better life this week... Less phone time and lees work loads and more money, if that's possible :)

No comments:

I know where u are and what connection you're using!

Sign by Dealighted - Black Friday Coupons

ScrollFx

RetroNix Clock